Why Should You Preplan Your Funeral?
As we all know, the death of a loved one can be a very trying and difficult time for friends and family. However, during this period of adjustment and emotional distress, many important questions arise, including:
- What kind of funeral should we plan?
- Should we bury or cremate?
- Where will we hold the services?
- Who do we need to tell about the service?
- What would our dearly departed want?
Just as important, they may ask:
- How much will it cost?
- How will we pay for this?
When you discuss your preferences in advance, you can alleviate some of the stress and create a memorable experience for the people you truly love.
How Can I Preplan My Funeral?
With the help of a funeral planning advisor with the correct training and expertise, you can create a personalized celebration of your life with three easy steps:
- Reflect on how you want your life to be remembered. You can include special interest to make your service even more meaningful.
- Review your life with your advisor. They will be able to explain all of the available options and can help remove the stress that often leads to unsound financial decisions.
- Relax and enjoy your time with your family. With set arrangements, your family will not have to worry when the time comes.
Should I Prefund My Funeral?
The financial burden of a funeral can be extremely stressful for a family, and these prices do increase over time. You can help cover the funeral’s costs to better help your family deal with the stress involved with a funeral.
To learn more about how we can help you with pre-planning, please contact us today.